Monday 25 July 2016

ABOUT ME

My name is Harshvein Mariah.I was born at Kuala Lumpur(HUKM).On 18/10/2003.I have alovely and a great family.I have  2 siblings,a big brother Sharven and a liitle brother Arveen........

I also have a great parents My mom and Dad.They are the most important people for me in my whole life.
My mother is 45 and my dad is 49years old..My mother was born at Selangor  and my dad was born at Perak.

I need to be very greatful because i have a wonderfull family.one thing i almost forgoten MY GRANDMOTHER......She also ways gives me motivations all the time.MY GRAND MOTHERS name is Gairamma Letchumiah.This is my father "s mother .My father is a telegu so in telugu grand mothers ara called (Nanama).So we will call my grand mother nanama all the time.
(My grandmother is second one from the left )
I have a lovely family.I LOVE MY FAMILY FOREVER...



MY  FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment